Split System Air Conditioning Melbourne
Do you need Split System Air Conditioning installed?
If you’re reading this, then the weather is probably either too hot or too cold. Extreme temperatures on either end of the thermometer make it difficult to work and at night it’s difficult to sleep. Extra warm clothes are useful when it’s too cold but there’s only so much you can remove once the mercury skyrockets. If either of these scenarios sounds familiar then you’ve come to the right place.
While we can’t control the weather outside, we can certainly make life much more comfortable for you inside your own home, your office, your factory – anywhere where people are feeling the effects of the Summer heat or the freezing cold.
The best units to install are split system air conditioners. These allow you to regulate the temperature as they can produce both hot and cool air. They’re compact and attractive. The condenser – the unit that does all the work – is located, unobtrusively, on the outside of the building. As a result, the small, sleek inside component, the evaporator, specifically created to have a small design ‘footprint’ is an attractive and incredibly quiet unit.
Why a Split System?
Each unit we place utilises the most up-to-date and finest technology in air-conditioning.
- Inverter technology - Instead of simply surging ahead, blasting out hot or cool air as soon as it’s switched on and only stopping when the appropriate temperature is reached, inverter technology reacts to the temperature fluctuations in the room. This maximises the comfort of the room but minimises the amount of power that’s used to do that. These incremental adjustments use 35 percent less power than older units, so they’re cheaper to run.
- Low Maintenance - The units are low maintenance and easy to clean, thanks to the air purifying airflows. The air filters are an added bonus as they remove nasty airborne particles that may cause asthma as the air passes through, which is great for people with allergies.
- Efficiency - A split system is highly efficient which keeps not only the temperature under control but also your electricity costs.
Even More Reasons Why a Split System is a Good Idea.
- Unlike the TV remote, there’s no fighting over the split system remote. Despite the fact there may be only one outside condenser unit, there is a remote for each indoor evaporator unit that has been installed in up to four different rooms.
- We stock and install only the world’s best brands - Daikin, Fujitsu, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, LG and Samsung. Yes, there are cheaper units available. They say ‘Made in China’ on the back. That should tell you everything.
There’s absolutely no reason why you should suffer at the mercy of the weather, so stop waiting for the "right time", because the right time is now. Call us today on 0404 027 457 for a free site evaluation and a detailed quote.
ElecSmith are able to service all of your Air Conditioning requirements in the greater Melbourne area for both heating and cooling.